Lights of Christmas

It's Sunday. I thought "it should be a calm and quiet day at home..."
No way! I got this invite to go to the Stanley Park and see the Christmas Lights.
"I don't know where is... or what is... but let's go!"


When we don't have a phone number neither internet, it's a little more complicated to meet our friends. It's all new, even the places. But I don't know how, maybe a christmas light made everything to happen great.


 It was free to enter and to see everything! It was full of people and christmas mood!


Even, it was so difficult to catch the magic in the photos, I feel like I am still there.


And it was also difficult for me. I was speechless all the way.
My life has turned around completely.


 And here I am. Living. Breathing happiness. Like I could start over. And I [almost] can!


Merry Christmas! =)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Fancy Vancouver